Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Bouncing here and there and everywhere

Remember the Gummi Bears? It's one of the few cartoons that Josh and I both watched and loved as kids. In fact, we have a few episodes on dvd.

And the one with the hat and spectacles? His name is Zummi. I have no idea how they spelled it, but it rhymes with gummi. Whenever we were still in the apartment and watching the cartoon one weekend, Josh decided that he wanted to have a dog named Zummi. So for a couple years now that has been the plan. And now that we have a house where pets are allowed, it didn't take long to put that plan in action. :)

Zummi has already grown in the weeks he's been with us.


He is a very well-behaved puppy, but still a puppy. He likes to jump and play and chew on things and run in the house when he is supposed to stay in the backyard.


He decided the string on my pants was a toy that I brought for him. :)

And wow! Those eyes are really photogenic.

This little chew toy is the one that fell out of our tree the other night and scared me to death with the racket! But thankfully nothing was damaged (I mean other than the tree lol).

No comments: