Sunday, July 25, 2010

I have to be honest

So I spent some time making fun of this catalog. And the crazy stuff they sell. But as I was leafing through (and mocking), I have to admit there were a few things I would consider buying. So, I figure it's only fair to show the other side.

I could totally see this making a cool backsplash between the stove and my imaginary above-the-range microwave. If I actually had one, I would probably buy them.


This would come in handy for our new house. I might see if they're available in stores.


This seems a little pricey to me, but great way to free up some drawer space.

Okay, I definitely spend too much time in the car because this looks useful.


This is wonderfully insane. I actually do give Josh his haircuts and I would buy this in a heartbeat if I thought I could actually get him to wear it. Correction, if I thought he would actually let me take a picture of him wearing it. I mean, look how happy that guy is.

1 comment:

Finding joy said...

ha ha ha...that hair umbrella is priceless! I cut my family's hair and I know not one of them would wear that! How can he be so happy?