Thursday, July 22, 2010

Or current resident, part 2

Apparently, bathroom humor sells.


For only $14.98, you can have your own farting piggy butt bank. "Add more loot, hear more toot." I have to say, I don't really care to hear farting noises, but if I did I don't think I should have to pay money for it. Isn't that something that's around for free? Or at least comes free with the purchase of beans?


I kind of want to buy this one. It would make an awesome white elephant gift. Especially to someone who is pregnant. It could remind them that it's time to go to the bathroom again ... and again ... and again.
By far the worst of the worst.

I don't know who came up with this one, but I'd really like to know why they thought it was a good idea to drink brown liquid out of a toilet bowl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow... that's just WRONG... lol
(Though interestingly enough, coffee IS a diuretic)