Tuesday, July 13, 2010

201

Just noticed that I have 200 posts now. Yippee!

Some thoughts buzzing around lately:

You know it is time to trim the baby's nails when you have to check for blood after she scratches you. Yikes! Thankfully, I finally remembered where the clippers are.

I'm gonna be an aunt (again)! My baby sister is having a baby. And now I have a better understanding of when Whitney would tell me she was so glad I was pregnant and she was not. Hearing Lindsey talk about indigestion brings back memories and makes me want to throw in an evil laugh. lol

DVR is awesome. But on a rainy day like today, it is possibly too convenient.

I love having a washer and dryer! Two weeks without has made me very grateful. Strangely, I missed my dryer more than I missed my stove. But with the exception of the ice maker, all appliances are now up and running.

It is a good thing Josh is not in the military. By the time I got everything unpacked and settled in it would be time to move again. Because I'm beginning to think it might take a couple of years. Although come to think of it a year and a half is the longest we have gone in our marriage without a change of address.

I wonder if it is as much fun to dress little boys as it is little girls? Probly not - they don't get hair bows.

My nose is itchy!

When the Bachelorette laughs it kind of sounds like she is crying.

Here are a couple of pictures of the new house. (Including all the moving mess.)

Living room after the new carpet was installed:


Kitchen:

































Sophia's room:

No comments: