Tuesday, April 6, 2010

4 months

Hi! My name is Sophia, but my friends call me Sophi. I am four months old today!


Mommy and Daddy say I have changed sooo much since I came home with them.


I guess they're right but I don't remember because I slept a lot then. I don't like to sleep now. I try to only nap for 20 minutes or so, but Mommy says that drives her crazy because it's not long enough. Sometimes I cut her a break, because I am kind of tired, but there is so much to see!

There are these things called toys that have lots of bright colors. And every now and then I manage to hold on to one. They taste okay, but not as good as my paci.


Daddy showed me this thing called a mirror the other day. It was really neat. There was a kid in there making faces at me!

But my favorite thing to play with is my hands. They're so great! Sometimes I just stare at them, and sometimes I chew on them, and sometimes Mommy and me play patty cake which makes me smile.


I smile a lot these days. And I get lots of hugs and kisses. It's pretty fun being me!

No comments: