Saturday, April 10, 2010

Upgrading to the mom-mobile

We have a mini-van! Technically, we are not yet the owners, but since we are buying it from Josh's parents they let us go ahead and take it home. When I very first started back to work, my car was getting some work done so we borrowed the same van from his parents because I needed a vehicle and they don't use it frequently.

I got completely spoiled with keyless entry, and a button that opens the side door. Plus the extra height made it easier on my back getting the car seat in and out and there was much more room for drive-by feedings (aka the times I have to park and feed her in the car.) Basically, it made taking Sophi to work with me a bit easier.

We were to the point where we would have started looking for a newer vehicle pretty soon. And I really believe God totally worked it out. His parents are at a point in their lives where they don't need/use the van very often. And being the generous people that they are, they gave us a good deal on it as well.

It makes me feel like on "official" mom now that I have a van. Even though we only have one child. lol We'll be cleaning up the Red Baron and saying good-bye. So, if you know anyone that wants a '97 Grand Prix ...

1 comment:

miranda said...

That is awesome! What a huge blessing, I'm happy for you guys!