Thursday, April 15, 2010

Two Boxes

Box #1 - Josh and I have enjoyed some free Redbox codes. If you haven't yet, try using DVDONME or BREAKROOM to get a free rental. It can be used (at least) once for each credit or debit card you have.

Box #2 - One of the movies we got was "The Box". It was by far the weirdest movie I have seen in a long time. Josh and I both thought from the previews that it was an suspense/action film. It definitely was suspenseful, but it didn't feel like the suspense led anywhere. Instead there was a lot of disbelief at the direction the movie was going and not much action. Too sci-fi for my tastes. Basically a waste of time, but at least it was free. I'm trying to say that if you haven't seen this movie don't bother (without giving away what happens in case you don't want to take my word for it).

Anyone have a good movie to recommend?

1 comment:

Lyndsay Taylor said...

Hey girl! I liked 2012 but it did have some bad language. I can't wait to see Date Night at the movie theater! i've heard it's hilarious.