Friday, April 9, 2010

Afternoon at the park

We took Sophi for her first trip to the local park. It's finally getting warm enough to venture out and enjoy the sunshine.

Of course, we had to play some disc golf. Josh has been playing a couple times a week. And considering he was already about 3x better than me, I only played a couple of rounds. I contented myself to just enjoy the fresh air, snuggle with my daughter, and of course take a few photos.


In case you couldn't tell I'm a little crazy about taking pictures. And there's something about taking pictures outside that makes me happy. They turn out so much better. Crisp, bright, and clear. And I was not disappointed. :)

Every now and then I make Josh take one with me in it, just to prove I was there too.

We had such a great time. I'm excited to go back again.

1 comment:

Family Haven said...

Looks like you all enjoyed the fresh air and sunshine. Cute pics!