Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hotbook

So I have a great find that I thought I should share with you. Hotprints.com is a website that is offering one free photo book every month. They also ship it to your home for free.


This is the first one I made.


They are paperback, about the size of a sheet of paper, and the binding is stapled. The centerfold contains a couple of pages of advertisements that can easily be removed.

I used the layout where each full page is it's own picture, but there are other layouts to choose from where multiple pictures per page can be used. I think you get 14 or 15 pages worth of pictures.


You do have to sign up with an email address at their website, but I have not received any emails other than one or two a month reminding me that I have not taken advantage of my free book yet. I have had a lot of fun making my books. And did I mention it's free?!? Of course, you can also purchase additional books, but I have been perfectly content with my one a month. :)

1 comment:

Emily said...

yeah except don't forget the name of the website and search "hot book" or "hot print" or "hotbook.com." All three very, very bad ideas.